On a more positive note:
LOOK EVERYONE, you can’t see my sternum anymore!!
- Vigorously write a note to yourself. Write down how your eyes light up when you talk about something you love. Write about how brave you are for entering recovery and trusting your team.
- Stretch to put on clothes that make you feel comfy and happy.
- Walk to the kitchen to eat things that are not only necessary, but taste good. Then reach for the computer to watch some excellent Netflix.
- Do several reps of paintings or writings or drawings about things you love and what you want for your future.
- Repeat to yourself what an amazing being you are and thank your body for holding and nourishing your beautiful soul.
Congratulations. You have now exercised self love, the healthiest way to exercise during recovery. Now repeat daily for a chance at the life and happiness you truly deserve.
the voices are shouting lots today and I’m home alone and I’m struggling to shut them up
I had a dream last night that i plucked up the courage to tell my friends about my ed and nobody believed me, and when I tried to prove it by stripping to my underwear, my belly was swollen and huge and my arms and legs were fat and wobbly and if this isn’t the ed voices trying to scare me out of recovery after my weigh in yesterday, I don’t know what is…
Bruges, Belgium (by aurelian2012)
Can we make it so tampons and pads are no longer a taboo topic? Everyone with a vagina needs them, so everyone can handle seeing them in public and accept it as a part of every day life. I’m sick of girls whispering, “Do you have a pad?” I want them to be comfortable screaming to the world, “DO YOU HAVE A PAD BECAUSE I AM GOING THROUGH A COMPLETELY NORMAL PHYSICAL PROCESS!”
And to top it all off, I just got my period so now I have those cramps on top of the cramps I’m already getting from eating. Great.
Don’t get too excited though guys, I’m on the pill, so it’s not a real period. I’m fairly sure I’m not at that stage of recovery yet, I don’t think I’d have periods at all, if I weren’t on the pill
I like this idea, I need it today..
1) I plan the best road trip holidays EVER
2) I have pretty great hair and nice eyes
3) I’m very passionate about things, and ridiculously determined
4) I’m fairly compassionate, I hope
5) Once I’m healthy, I’m going to have a damn fine body
I love when cats decide they love something.
That is a very patient bunny.
last night’s dinner was steamed salmon with purple sprouting broccoli, sugar snap peas, water chestnuts and a boiled new potato (!!) in a chilli and lemon dressing
and I cleared the plate :)
Reblog this if you are a personal recovery blog I would love to follow you
MY RECOVERY IS THE ONLY RECOVERY I MUST FOCUS ON!!!!! not the girl who is eating a smaller meal than me, not the boy who did exercise today, not the person who posted their lowest weight and never shuts up about it!!!!!! this is my life not theirs i need to focus on recovering for MYSELF. Not anybody else!!!